People and business we support. Each of these links is manually checked and called to ensure they continue to ensure a high level of integrity. Please Note – The following links are provided to help you in your search for information. We don’t take any responsibility for the content of third party sites. Please ensure you seek medical and dietary advice when undertaking a change in diet and always check ingredients when purchasing products.
Useful links for those committed to living a healthy life!
- www.theforgottensecrets.com – “From Cancer to Wellness – The Forgotten Secrets” Learn Kristine’s unique disease fighting methods, balanced approach to nutrition and life skills as this amazing self-help book ’empowers you’ to improve your own health.
- www.feingold.org. An organization of families and professionals founded in 1976, The Feingold Association of the United States is dedicated to helping children and adults apply proven dietary techniques for better behaviour, learning and health, and to generating public awareness of the potential role of foods and synthetic additives in behaviour, learning and health problems.
- Additive Education “Supporting Additive Free Eating”. Additive Education will help you reduce the number of additives in your food.
- The Food Intolerance Network provides independent information about the effects of food on behaviour, health and learning ability in both children and adults.
- Red Dragon Inn is a heart based, ethically driven biz of regional sustainability, that processes certified organic drinks and sells a traditional, live organic ginger beer throughout Australia. Red Dragon Inn intends its site to be one dealing with – and becoming a reference site for – all issues relating to ethical sustainability.
- Artycles – where beautiful things are natural.
- MCS-GLOBAL – Global Campaign for Recognition of MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY/Chemical Sensitivity/chemical injury & other chemically induced illnesses, diseases & injury affecting civilians & military personnel.
- The Art of Healing magazine is Australian owned, published quarterly and distributed through news agencies and health food stores. It aims to inform & educate readers, encouraging them to a greater self-empowerment toward their health and wellbeing.
- http://www.allergyfriendlyfoods.com.au/ specialise in safe and delicious foods for specialty diets. Whether you are coeliac, following dietary intervention for Autism or ADD, have food allergies or intolerances, are Vegan or Kosher, you will find something here for you!
- http://www.madge.org.au/ – MADGE – Mothers Are Demystifying GE An Australia-wide network which presents information about Genetic Modification and wider food issues for the public via their website, digest, Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- http://www.additivefreepantry.com/ – Additive-Free Pantry specialise in eliminating the unnecessary additives within your pantries
- http://www.letspartyadditivefree.com/ Helping parents provide their children with a fun and colourful party without the children going ‘crazy’ from all of the chemical additives, particularly colours, flavours and preservatives.
- What Can I Eat Making it easy to find products to meet specific dietary and personal needs.
- Positive Health Wellness – Diet and nutrition.